Cigna Medicare Supplement
Cigna is a worldwide health service organization committed to helping individuals enhance their health, well-being and sense of security. You can get a quote for a Cigna Medicare Supplement or all other Medicare Supplemental Insurance Companies in Wisconsin here or call us at 920-545-4884. For more information on a Cigna Medicare Supplement keep reading.
Easy Article Navigation
For more than 200 years, Cigna and its predecessor organizations have been in the insurance industry. In 1792, a collection of Philadelphia citizens created the Insurance Company of North America (INA), the very first marine insurance company in the United States. In 1865, the Governor of Connecticut authorized a special law creating Connecticut General Life Insurance Company (CG). In 1982, Cigna was formed using the combination of INA Corporation and Connecticut General Corporation.
Today, Cigna continues to innovate, broaden and grow all over the world. Their dedication to the people they serve and protect has expanded with each benchmark in Cigna history.
Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)
Medicare supplement plans offered by Cigna are insured through one of their subsidiaries; American Retirement Life Insurance Company or Loyal American Life Insurance Company. Cigna is a large insurance company specializing in offering health and life insurance products.
They are a publicly traded company (NYSE: CI) and have more than 15 million clients around the world. It’s safe to say they are one of the biggest health insurance organizations in business today.
- Cigna’s Medicare Supplement policyholders all receive the following additional benefits:
- Ability to see any doctor that accepts Original Medicare
- Lifetime coverage that is guaranteed renewable
- A 30-day free look period
- An initial rate lock-in for twelve months
- Fitness Gym discounts (where available)
- Other household discounts (when available)
Easily Compare Plans and Rates Enter Zip Code
Cigna Medicare Supplement | Wisconsin
Although Medicare Supplement Plans are standard in most states, the Medigap plan for Wisconsin residents has several differences. The coverage available in the state of Wisconsin are as follows:
The following Medicare Supplement insurance plan and additional coverage options are available in the state of Wisconsin with a Cigna Medicare Supplement:
- Part A Coinsurance (after the Part A Deductible)
- Part A Inpatient Mental Health Coverage for 175 days (lifetime) after Medicare inpatient benefits end
- Part A Skilled Nursing Facility Coinsurance (limited to 100 days)
- Part B Coinsurance (after the Part B Deductible)*
- Hospice Coinsurance
- First three pints of blood each year
- Home Health Care – up to 40 visits per 12 month period
- Preventive care of up to $120 each calendar year, not covered by Medicare
State mandated benefits, such as:
- Inpatient Psychiatric Care
- Breast Reconstruction**
- Chiropractic Services**
- Eligible hospital, ambulatory surgery center charges and anesthesia for dental care**
- Kidney Disease Treatment
Additional Benefits Through Optional Riders
Each of these riders may be purchased separately
- Medicare Part A Deductible (covers 100% of Part A deductible)
- Additional Home Health Care (365 visits including those paid by Medicare)
- Medicare Part B Deductible – Provides coverage for medically-necessary Home Care visits which are not covered by Medicare
- Medicare Part B Copayment or Coinsurance
- Medicare Part B Excess Charges
- Foreign Travel Emergency
*except if Part B Copayment or Coinsurance rider is selected**Usual and customary charges
Find Your High Quality, Low Cost Medicare Plan Today!
For more information about Medicare Supplement insurance from Cigna, or for a free Medicare Supplement Quote, call the insurance professionals at Medicare Solutions Team at (920) 545-4884 during normal business hours, or contact us through our website at your convenience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any network restrictions with Cigna Medicare Supplement Insurance?
How do I enroll in Cigna Medicare Supplement Insurance?
What does Cigna Medicare Supplement Insurance cover?
Does Cigna Medicare Supplement Plans cover prescription drugs?
Schedule a Call with Loran
Schedule a call to discuss your needs, have questions answered, and get a free no-obligation Quote.Schedule Your Call