Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement
Bankers Fidelity Supplemental Insurance
Founded in 1955, Bankers Fidelity Life Insurance continues to rely on their sound financial position and their mission of a client-focused philosophy to become one of the leading Medicare Supplement Insurance providers. You can get a quote for Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement and all Medicare Supplement companies available in your area here or by calling us direct at 920-545-4884.
The company has provided tens of thousands of American men and women with a solid source of confidence and financial protection. Their customer service professionals continually rely on more than 250 years of collective experience to understand and focus on the issues that affect American seniors and provide them with stability and peace of mind they require and deserve.
Medicare Supplement Quote
Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement
Bankers Fidelity is currently headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia and offers superior insurance products in 46 states as well as the District of Columbia. They currently offer a very competitive selection of insurance products along with outstanding customer service:
- Level Benefit Whole Life Insurance
- Two Final Expense Products for Seniors
- Single Premium Whole Life
- Level Term Life Insurance
- Cancer Care Solution
- Dual Disability
- Short-Term Care
- Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap)
Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplemental Insurance (Medigap)
Paying for medical expenses that Original Medicare does not cover, Bankers Fidelity sets the standard for senior healthcare protection and provides the following with every Medicare Supplement plan they issue:
- Beneficiaries can visit any physician who accepts Original Medicare
- Your benefits can be paid directly to your physician, your hospital or other medical facilities, or directly to you.
- Your coverage begins immediately – no waiting period for pre-existing conditions
- When payments are made on a timely basis, coverage is guaranteed renewable
- Thirty-day free look period for initial policy during which you may return the policy for a full refund with no questions asked
Medigap Benefits available to seniors in Wisconsin
Coverage for 100% of the Medicare Part A Inpatient Hospital Deductible amount due for each Benefit period.
Medicare Part B Copayment or Coinsurance Rider
Copayment or coinsurance will be the lesser of $20 per office visit or the Medicare Part B coinsurance and the lesser of $50 per emergency room visit or the Medicare Part B coinsurance that is in addition to the Medicare Part B medical deductible.
Coverage for 100% of the Part B deductible for Eligible Medicare-approved expenses for physician’s services, outpatient medical services and supplies, physical and speech therapy, tests, durable medical equipment.
Medicare Part B Excess Charges Rider
Coverage for the difference between the Medicare-eligible charge and the amount charged by the provider which shall be no greater than the actual charge or the limiting charge allowed by Medicare, whichever is less.
Additional Home Health Care Rider
Home Health Care is medically necessary skilled care services and medical supplies prescribed by your doctor. Coverage for the aggregate of 365 visits per year including those covered by Medicare.
Foreign Travel Emergency Rider
After a deductible not greater than $250 coverage for at least 80% of expenses associated with emergency medical care received outside the U.S.A. during the first 60 days of a trip with a maximum of at least $50,000.
Optional Benefits | WI Medicare Supplement Riders
Insurance companies may offer the following optional benefits as a separate benefit for an additional premium.
- Part A deductible ($1,156) (50% or 75%)
- Additional home health care (up to 365 visits per year)
- Part B deductible ($140) (50% or 75%)
- Part B excess charges up to the actual charge or the limiting charge, whichever is less
- Foreign Travel Emergency: May have a deductible of up to $250. Must pay at least
80% of billed charges for Medicare-eligible expenses for medically necessary
emergency care received outside the U.S. Emergency care must begin during the first
60 days of a trip outside the U.S. Benefit limit must be at least $50,000 per lifetime.
Compare Medicare Supplement Rates
For more information about Bankers Fidelity Medicare Supplement Insurance or any other Medicare Supplements offered in Wisconsin, call the insurance professionals on the Medicare Solutions Team at (920) 545-4884 during normal business hours, or contact us through our website at your earliest convenience.