LCBA Medicare Supplement – Wisconsinent
LCBA Medicare Supplement
If you are a Christian and living in Wisconsin a LCBA (Loyal Christian Benefit Assoc.) Medicare Supplement Plan could be a good fit for you. Please continue to read for all the details or call us anytime at 920-545-4884 for a personalized consultation and Medicare Supplement Quote.
Founded in 1890, LCBA (Loyal Christian Benefit Association) was established to provide women financial support and help protect them against financial devastation that can result from personal losses and natural disasters. The LCBA is a Fraternal Benefit Society and a not-for-profit organization. The organization operates under the common bond of Christianity and distributes their earnings from selling financial products back to its members. They also support the communities where members live and thrive in.
From its inception in 1890, the organization thrived by providing financial services for Roman Catholic members and reached a membership of 117,000 in just twenty years. Since many of its members were marrying across denominational lines, the organization changed its name to Loyal Christian Benefit Association and opened the membership to men and women of all Christian faiths.
As a Fraternal Benefit Society, LCBA’s portfolio investment quality continues to be high, and the organization consistently maintains an average rating of A+ and 97% of bonds are listed as investment grade. LCBA’s belief in financial transparency and commitment to its members is consistent year after year as the organization keeps its financials open to the public. Interested parties are encouraged to review the LCBA’s Statement of Financial Position online.
LCBA Product Line
Like most insurance companies, LCBA has expanded their product offering over time.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance: LCBA offers a variety of Medicare Supplement Insurance plans across the country at very competitive rates.
- Life Insurance: LCBA specializes in offering a Family Protector Plan with affordable rates and can be customized to meet the individual needs of the applicant.
- Funeral Pre-Arrangement Funding: LCBA offers two programs that fund a pre-arranged funeral. The company uses life insurance and tax-deferred annuities.
- Tax-Deferred Annuities: Annuities from LCBA provide its members with tax-deferred growth, and the funds will circumvent probate court and be paid directly to the beneficiary.
LCBA Medicare Supplement | Wisconsin
In the state of Wisconsin, all Medicare Plans must provide certain basic benefits along with various riders to fill the gaps in your Traditional Medicare insurance. Every insurer doing business in Wisconsin must offer these benefits, so the only thing separating the individual insurers is the pricing of their plans and the service they provide.
LCBA boasts a long list of advantages each insured gains by doing business with them:
- Immediate Coverage: There is no waiting period when you sign up for a Medicare Supplement Plan from LCBA. Pre-existing condition issues are waived when the application takes place during the initial Medicare Supplement enrollment period.
- Non-Cancellable Coverage: Once your LCBA Medicare Supplement has been issued, the company cannot cancel your coverage as long as your premiums are being paid.
- Automatic Coverage Increases: You can have peace of mind knowing that when deductibles and coinsurance requirements are increased by Medicare, your Medicare Supplement insurance will also increase, so the gaps are always covered.
- Free Look: LCBA provides a 31 day free-look period for new policyholders. This allows new policyholders to review their coverage and rates for 31 days. If coverage isn’t satisfactory for any reason, a full refund will be provided.
- Guaranteed Rates: LCBA will not single out any policyholder for a rate increase because of claim amounts or frequency.
Compare Medicare Supplement Rates
For more information about Medicare Supplemental Insurance provided by LBCA, contact the insurance professionals at LJM Insurance at 920-545-4884 during normal business hours, or you can contact us through our website at your convenience